Thrifty Parking Columbus
840 Stelzer Road
Columbus, OH 43219
Are you Parking at Columbus Airport with Thrifty?
At Thrifty Airport Parking in Columbus, we always have space available and reservations are appreciated. From time to time you may find special rates which will be guaranteed at the published rate only with a reservation, just complete the parking information on the right. Thank you for parking with Thrifty Airport Parking in Columbus, same name, same location, same great service for over 30 years. Please review our benefits below.
Columbus Offers Preferred Rewards for ALL Customers
- ALL Preferred Reward Members earn points toward Free parking, Free services & frequent flyer miles.
- To enroll, visit our Registration page and submit your application
- For details on Columbus’ Preferred Rewards program: CLICK HERE
Columbus Location Benefits at a Glance
- Guaranteed reservations
- Valet service
- Short-term or long-term parking
- Attendants will ride with you to Columbus airport (CMH)
- FREE shuttle transportation when you return
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Secure and well-lit fenced lot
- 24-hour surveillance
- Car care services available
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Earn Rewards towards FREE Columbus airport parking
- Accessible parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Why not have your vehicle detailed while you’re parking with us? Check out the Thrifty Parking Services for more information.
Port Columbus International Airport
Located a few miles east of downtown, Port Columbus International is a world-class airport that’s nestled amid the impressive greenery of the Indie Art Capital of the Midwest. Whether you’re heading out of town to visit your in-laws or simply taking a trip on a whim, CMH’s amenities and convenient location make any pre-flight stressors disappear.
CMH is accessible by way of Interstates 270, 670 and 70, so no matter which part of the city or suburbs you hail from, it seems all major roads (at least in the area) lead to this airport.
Serviced by eight of the world’s top-ranking airlines, Port Columbus allow you to fly securely knowing that you’re being served by the best in the business. With nonstop flights from Tampa to Toronto, it’s easy to get from the beautiful Buckeye State to anywhere that work or pleasure takes you.
If you’re in need of a bite to eat, you can enjoy fine dining in and around CMH. Mad Greek, located just south of the airport, provides delicious gyro plates filled with yummy hummus and succulent lamb chops. If you’re in a bit of a hurry, enjoy a cup of tea or espresso at Cup O’Joe, indulge in a scoop at Cold Stone Creamery, or enjoy a full-service sit-down meal at Max and Erma’s – all of which are located inside the airport.